This Submission Series Woman's Sweatshirt is a must-have for fans of the brand. Respect the Tap Submission Series a sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling. In addition, this shirt features the classic “KIMURA” graphic design on the front.
The KIMURA lock, in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu the submission bears the name of “Kimura” after the famous Masahiko Kimura who defeated Helio Gracie with this lock on the 23rd of October, 1951. The submission relies on isolating the shoulder and elbow joints with the use of a double wrist grip which allows for the attacker to apply leverage against both of these joints.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem